Irriplan provides a bespoke service to deliver an irrigation system, drainage scheme, water supply or water storage lake that’s right for the needs and budget of our clients.
Typically The Services We Provide In The Execution Of A Project Entail:
- Inspection and auditing of the existing system
- Initial investigation and establishment of the design brief for a new system
- Detailed site survey
- Preliminary design, budgeting and presentation
- Detailed design drawings
- Technical specification
- Tender Documentation
- Bill of quantities
- Project Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Procurement: tender administration, value engineering, negotiation
- Implementation: setting-out, monitoring, hold progress meetings, test and inspect works, write snag-list, certify contractor’s invoices
- Handover: GPS survey installation and provide CAD drafted as-built plans, provide training
The Benefits Of Using Our Services Are:
- Bespoke design tailored to your needs
- High quality design with full liability covered by professional indemnity insurance. We do not pass on design responsibility for certain elements to the contractor/supplier.
- A single design for all suppliers and contractors to submit quotations on a like-for-like basis, ensuring a properly competitive tendering process, making sure you get value for money.
- Negotiation with your preferred supplier/contractor to get the best deal.
- Independent monitoring of the contractor’s work to make sure you don’t pay for any poor, defective or incomplete work.
- A proper record of what has been installed for future reference.
How We Work
Typically we charge a fee to our clients for the provision of our services invoiced on a stage by stage basis. Most clients opt for a full service, but we can tailor a service to your individual requirements.
If you don’t wish to pay any design fees in advance of a project going ahead, we can offer a service where the design fee is deferred to the contract.